Saturday, June 21, 2008

Are you Manic? Does it Bother you?

Okay. Let's talk. My buddy- says why don't don't you write a blog. Sure no one wants to admits or shout "I've been diagnosed Bipolar". Well - there are two bipolars...one is Manic. I work too much, I talk fast. I walk fast. I think fast. Is that wrong?

I work at Microsoft. I bet you (opps I bet- is that wrong?) 65% of the FTE's at MS (that's our lingo for Microsoft (we're too busy to type the full the name) are Manic. Watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvsboPUjrGc

I have watched this for 10 straight years (even seen it 2-3 times per year at MGB/MGX and WWPC (WorldWide Partner Conference) and at the MS Company meeting. My main visions of
my CEO are all Manic.

Help me out here.

I stopped drinking alcohol 15 years 10 months, and 21 days ago -all on my own volition (6 bit word). No fancy intervention, no clinic, no AA, not that I'm making light of those places but I'm a strong will individual that can things on his own when he wants to at any given time. People hear this and CONGRATULATE me. But if I tell them I'm Bipolar or Manic- they run and they say "I'm sorry". Well I'm blogging. Help me out. Tell me your manic story.

I'm not alone.

VmanfromTx.

No comments: